Esthetician Certificate – 4 hr CEC
Texas Department of Cosmetology and Regulation
4hr Esthetician Continuing Education Certification
Chapter 1: Skin Therapy and Hair Removal
Chapter 2: Business Skills and Human Trafficking Nutrition
Chapter 3: The Healthy Professional/ Facial Massage
Chapter 4: Infection Control
Your clients will want extra reassurance when it comes to infection control measures and safe work practices. Refresh your knowledge and get a printable certificate with a two-hour Infection Control online course today! Now $24.95.
· Intuitive and Easy
Easy-to-take online course lets you learn at your own pace, on your own time.
· Most Current Standards
Brush up on the latest infection control procedures and standards. Includes videos and activities for easy implementation in your salon, spa, or barbershop.
· Reassure Your Clients
Show your clients you are committed to their safety. Receive a certificate of completion which you can share on social media and hang at your station.
Instructions before go into the class
- Student must spend at least 50 minutes on each chapter (by State’s requirement). Time remaining shows at the top of each page.
- Student must interact with the course at ALL TIMES.
- Student must use the “Exit” icon at the top-right of each page to officially EXIT of the class.
- Security questions will be asked during the course (at least 2 per approved hour) for student verification.
- After the third wrong answer of security question, student will be logged out.
- Student’s license number will be needed at the end of course completion.
- We will report student’s credit hours to state upon completion of the course(s) within next business day.