Eyelash Extension Specialist – 4 hr CEC
4hr Eyelash Extension Specialist Continuing Education Certification
Your clients will want extra reassurance when it comes to infection control measures and safe work practices. Refresh your knowledge and get a printable certificate with a two-hour Infection Control online course today! Now $24.95.
- Intuitive and Easy: Easy-to-take online course lets you learn at your own pace, on your own time.
- Most Current Standards: Brush up on the latest infection control procedures and standards. Includes videos and activities for easy implementation in your salon, spa, or barbershop.
- Reassure Your Clients: Show your clients you are committed to their safety. Receive a certificate of completion which you can share on social media and hang at your station.
Instructions before going into the class
- Student must spend at least 50 minutes on each chapter (by State’s requirement). Time remaining shows at the top of each page.
- Student must interact with the course at ALL TIMES.
- Student must use the “Exit” icon at the top-right of each page to officially EXIT of the class.
- Security questions will be asked during the course (at least 2 per approved hour) for student verification.
- After the third wrong answer of security question, student will be logged out.
- Student’s license number will be needed at the end of course completion.
- We will report student’s credit hours to state upon completion of the course(s) within next business day
Chapter 1.) Infection Control
Chapter 2.) Volume Eyelash Extension Applications & Techniques
Chapter 3.) Business Skills & Human Trafficking
Lesson 1: An Environment of Prevention
- Person to Person
- Assessing Needs
- Danger Lurks Around the Corner
- Follow the Rules
- Sharing isn’t Always a Good Thing
- Prevention Planning
- Salon, Spa, and Barbershop Safety
- How Effective Are You?
- A Well-Oiled Machine
- Follow the Leader
- Recap of Lesson 1
- Lesson 1 Quiz
Lesson 2: Disinfection
- Why Disinfect?
- So Many Products
- Disinfect Safely
- Take It Off, Take It All Off!
- At Your Service
- Toss It
- The Non-Immersibles
- An Exposure Incident
- The Linen Closet
- Recap of Lesson 2
- Lesson 2 Quiz
Lesson 3: Occupational Health Risks
- Up Close and Personal
- Break the Chain
- Making Contact
- Don’t Be Afraid, Be Aware
- Person to Person
- List of Diseases
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Bacterial Infections
- Prevention Is the Best Cure
- Catch Me If You Can
- Recap of Lesson 3
- Lesson 3 Quiz
Lesson 4: Personal Protection
- Vital Precautions
- Now for the Rub
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Style vs. Safety
- Seven Steps to Proper Hand Washing
- Truth or Consequences
- Risk Management
- Clinical Health and Safety
- Recap of Lesson 4
- Lesson 4 Quiz
Show your clients you are committed to their safety.